reunion Fall Prevention and Protection Training
Training is an integral component of a safety at height program. reunion Fall Prevention and Protection Training offers a complete line of custom and prescheduled open enrollment training courses with easy online registration.
- Field-experienced professional instructors
- Live demonstrations and hands-on training
- 40-ft. (12 m) indoor tower, indoor confined space area, three levels of catwalks and wind energy nacelle simulator for training
- Addresses site-specific variables and performance requirements of fall prevention and protection
- Learn proper fall protection techniques and procedures for working at height
- Gain access to online fall protection training at your convenience and time schedule
- Receive a Certificate of Completion confirming course participation
- All training courses can be held at your facility and address your specific safety needs
Open enrollment courses are conducted throughout the year in select cities in North America with primary focus on the two-day Competent Person Training program created for facility and site supervisors that must serve as the competent person as required by OSHA 1926.32(f), 1926.500 and 1910 standards.
reunion Safety at Height Training Courses
Courses are designed to train individuals with the required skills for the specific course objectives. Competent Person follows OSHA regulations.
Designed for a tool crib worker that needs to inspect the equipment prior to issuing to the users, but does not have the level of responsibility of a competent person.
Training for those working on or supervising individuals who work on towers.
Wind Energy Competent Climber or Wind Energy Basic Height Safety courses fulfill the basic work at height training requirements.
Courses are offered for Confined Space Entry, Confined Space Rescue and Confined Space Train the Trainer.
Basic Fall Protection Rescue or High-Access Rescue Training designed for all personnel who work at height.
OSHA 10-Hour Construction, OSHA 10-Hour General Industry, OSHA 30-Hour Construction and OSHA 30-Hour General Industry courses meet OSHA requirements.
For individuals responsible for providing fall protection training.
Hazardous Communication and Hazwoper courses for individuals working with hazardous materials or substances in the workplace.
Courses are offered for Scaffolding Competent Person and Scaffolding Train the Trainer.
Designed to instruct employees on the proper and safe use of ladders in the workplace.
Courses provide an overview of fall hazards and basic skills related to proper use of fall protection equipment. Also available online in English or Spanish.