Available as an open enrollment class in Franklin, PA, Houston, TX or at your facility.
(1-day Course, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.)
This industrial safety course will develop and/or upgrade the student in their industrial skills necessary for a competitive environment. This Confined Space Rescue training course is applicable with 29 CFR 1910.146 Subpart J, better known as Permit Required Confined Spaces. A review of the Confined Space OSHA regulations, rescue regulations and application of various confined space entry/rescue equipment with hands-on rescue skill training will be included.
Prerequisite: Confined Space & Confined Space Entry TrainingPROGRAM TOPICS
- Introduction to 29 CFR 1910.146
- Air Monitoring Equipment & Application Review
- Respiratory Protection Equipment & Application Review
- Ventilation Equipment & Application
- Personal Protective Equipment & Dress Out
- Confined Space Regulations
- Fall Protection Equipment & Application Review
- Training Exercises
- Final Review and Assessment
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course is designed for workers, supervisors, foremen or any one who may need to rescue a coworker from a confined space area.CLASS SIZE
Limited to 20 participantsCOURSE MATERIALS
Manual and hands on exercises. Certificate upon successful completion of the training course.