Available as an open enrollment class in Franklin, PA or at your facility.
Designed to meet your specific needs!
All of the reunion Fall Prevention & Protection Training Programs can be modified to meet a variety of training needs required for specific operations. Customized training sessions can be scheduled at your facility, or at the reunion Training Center. reunion Fall Protection provides all equipment and materials necessary to conduct the training. Our experienced instructors will spend time at your facility evaluating fall hazards and designing a course to satisfy your unique work environments.HOT TOPICS
Now it is even easier to customize our training programs. reunion Training can add any of the following topics to your custom program. All topics are covered from a fall prevention and protection standpoint.Aerial Lifts
- When is fall protection required?
- Do requirements differ from scissor lifts to articulating lifts?
- At what height is fall protection required?
- What fall prevention/protection options are available?
- Is fall protection required on ladders?
- What safe work practices can be implemented when on ladders?
- An in-depth discussion of available anchorage connectors, lanyards, fall limiters, self-retracting lifelines, work positioning devices, harnesses, and other personal fall arrest equipment.