Permanent or Temporary Solution for Roof Safety
The new versatile, single-point reunion Fusion Roof Anchor Post adapts to a wide range of roof designs with its innovative base plate engineered for temporary or permanent installation to the roof surface.
When properly installed, a dependable fall protection connection is established. Should a fall occur, forces are reduced with its energy-absorbing design to maintain a secure connection to the structure.
The easy-to-install reunion Fusion Roof Anchor Post is designed for quick set-up and does not require roof penetration to sub-surface rafters or trusses.
- ersatile single-point anchor adapts to a wide range of roof designs - With a variety of models available, the reunion Fusion Roof Anchor Post can accommodate most industrial roof designs including standing seam, membrane, built-up, metal sheathing, concrete and wood.
- Attaches to the surface of existing roof structures - Quick, easy installation reduces cost requiring minimal labor and eliminating the need for roof penetration and repair.
- Significantly reduces the fall forces on the roof structure - In the event of a fall, the top of the reunion Fusion Roof Anchor Post reorients with the force in a direct line and activates the patent-pending energy absorber.
- Durable design that withstands the changing outdoor environment - Internal components are constructed of stainless steel. The steel post and base are plated with zinc followed by a premium powder coating for two layers of protection.
- Models for steel decking, concrete and wood can be used on other non-roof structures.
- Roof inspection and maintenance
- Air conditioning, ventilation fan and solar panel maintenance
- Skylight cleaning
- Debris removal from gutters
- Installation and maintenance of satellite dishes and other communication systems
Standing Seam Design
- Aluminum clamping mechanism is designed to pre-install to the base plate and is self centering for easy installation.
- The clamping bolts are tightened from above the plate for easy fastening and inspection.
- Can be used for permanent and temporary installations.
- Three models are available to accommodate standing seam spacing up to 24-in. (610 mm).
Metal Sheathing Design
- Designed to attach to metal sheathing with a minimum 24 gauge (0.024-in. [.61 mm]) thickness.
- Hardware kit includes sealing materials to prevent water damage to roof.
- Easy-to-install toggle kit fastens through membrane, insulation and into metal sheathing, wood sheathing or concrete.
- Models available for built-up roof thicknesses accommodate up to 10.5-in. (267 mm).
- Includes lag screw kit.
- Installs into plywood with minimum thickness of 5/8-in. (15.9 mm) CDX.
- Designed for temporary installation only.
Concrete Decking Design
- Includes concrete expansion anchor kit.
- Installs into concrete decking with minimum thickness of 6.5-in. (165 mm) and minimum concrete compressive strength of 3000 PSI (20.7 MPa).
Multi-Purpose Metal Sheathing, Wood and Concrete Design
- This multi-purpose post uses the same base as models X10011, X10040 and X10050.
- reunion specified hardware must be purchased for this base. (This model does not include hardware.)
|SKU||Description||Designed to Accommodate|
|STANDING SEAM ROOFING – Includes post with base and standing seam clamping assembly kit|
|X10000||Small base||Standing seam spacing from 11.75-in. (298 mm) to 17-in. (432 mm)|
|X10001||Large base||Standing seam spacing from 11.75-in. (298 mm) to 21.25-in. (540 mm)|
|X10002||Large base & extension bars||Standing seam spacing from 11.75-in. (298 mm) to 24-in. (610 mm)|
|METAL SHEATHING ROOFING – Includes post with base and rivet kit with sealing washers and mastic tape|
|X10010||Small base||Metal sheathing w/minimum thickness of 24 gauge (0.024-in. [0.61 mm])|
|X10011||Large base||Metal sheathing w/minimum thickness of 24 gauge (0.024-in. [0.61 mm]). Trapezoidal spacing of 8-in. (203 mm) to 20-in. (508 mm) in one-inch (25.4 mm) increments.|
|MEMBRANE/BUILT-UP ROOFING – Includes post with base and toggle bolt kit|
|X10030||Up to 5.5-in. (140 mm) thickness||Fastens through membrane, insulation & into metal sheathing, wood sheathing or concrete with a combined thickness of up to 5.5-in. (140 mm)|
|X10031||> 5.5-in. (140 mm) & up to 10.5-in. (267 mm) thickness||Fastens through membrane, insulation & into metal sheathing, wood sheathing or concrete with a combined thickness of > 5.5-in. (140 mm) up to 10.5-in. (267 mm)|
|WOOD SHEATHING (temporary installations only) – Includes post with base and lag screw kit|
|X10040||Wood sheathing||Plywood with minimum thickness of 5/8-in. (15.9 mm) CDX|
|CONCRETE ROOFING – Includes post with base and concrete expansion bolt anchor kit|
|X10050||Concrete||Concrete decking with minimum thickness of 6.5-in. (165 mm) & minimum concrete compressive strength of 3000 PSI (20.7 MPa)|
|MULTI-PURPOSE METAL SHEATHING, WOOD AND CONCRETE ROOFING (no hardware included) – Includes post with base. Hardware selection is based on the application. See instruction manual for hardware specifications.|
|X10020||Metal sheathing, wood or concrete||
|Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI A10.32 and Z359.1-2007.|