Patented Stretchable Webbing for Greater Comfort
Titan T-FLEX™ Stretchable Harnesses have a durable, stretch webbing construction for improved comfort and greater mobility.
- Competitively-priced harness with comfort-stretch webbing
- Fully adjustable design for maximum comfort
- Non-slip mating buckle chest strap promotes proper fit
- Leg strap webbing in a contrasting color for ease of donning
- Back strap increases safety by preventing roll out in the event of a fall
- Sliding back D-ring and pad ensure correct back D-ring positioning
- Pull-free lanyard rings for added convenience
- Meets all applicable OSHA, ANSI and CSA requirements
Rated to 400 lbs. (181 kg) capacity
|Shoulder Strap Buckles||Leg Strap Buckles||Chest Strap Buckle||Sub-Pelvic Strap||Special Features|
|TF4000/UAK||U||Yes||Option||No||Mating||Mating||Mating||Yes||Pull-free lanyard rings|
|TF4500/UAK||U||Yes||Option||No||Mating||Tongue||Mating||Yes||Pull-free lanyard rings|
|TF4007/UAK||U||Yes||Option||No||Mating||Tongue||Mating||Yes||Pull-free lanyard rings|
|TF4507/UAK||U||Yes||Option||No||Mating||Tongue||Mating||Yes||Pull-free lanyard rings|
|TF4577/UAK||U||Yes||Option||No||Mating||Tongue||Mating||Yes||Back pad / Pull-free lanyard rings / Removable tool belt / Belt loops|
|SKU numbers listed are for Universal (Lg./XL). Harnesses are also available in small/medium, XXL and XXXL, by replacing the “U” in the model number with “S/M”, “XXL” or “XXXL”. (Ex: TF4000/XXLAK).
Note: For front D-ring vest-style option, add “FD” to the suffix of the corresponding harness model number (Ex: TF4000FD/UAK).